Rebuilding the Legend of the Medieval Knight
Re-imagine the legend of Arthurian and the knighthood of Middle Ages with Funwhole Castle on The Cliff F9005 building set. It features a castle on a cliff with surging waves, a training ground with best training equipment including weapons, armors, long-handled poleaxe, helmet, plus an amazing and unique lighting system. It’s a good gift idea for both kids and adults who love fantasy stories.
Unique Building sets for both adults and kids
Recreate the scene that the young Arthur pull out the Excalibur from stone in his birthplace Tintagel Castle.
- Funwhole Castle on The Cliff F9005 to play and explore. Rotate the shaft behind the cliff base can make the sword float up and down in the stone. The sword is designed to be drawn by the future king. Under the cliff, there are waves hitting the cliff.
- Amazing lighting effect. Flashing lights on the walls tells that the wind outside is blowing the 2 torches. There is a fixed torch next to the tower at the top of the wall, which is to provide lighting for the guards patrolling at night. The lights inside shine the training ground through the closed wooden fence gates, casting dramatic shadows on the ground.
- Build with lights. The building project comes with compatible light kit. You can easily build the set along with its lighting parts with wires that you can perfectly hide.
- Various medieval premium equipment. In the training ground, there are lots of weapons and armors including the long-handled poleaxe that can destroy armor and the most defensive kite-shaped shield, as well as the helmet made by Milan blacksmiths.
- With 1044 pieces count, the complete building project measures over 6.3 in. (16 cm) high, 6.3 in. (16 cm) wide and 16.5 in. (42 cm) deep.
- Follow the high-quality printed instruction book to install the construction project with lights easily.
- The building bricks and lighting accessories have passed a rigorous quality check, ensuring every brick could be interlocked tightly. If you have difficulties with it, please send us an email for assistance.